Mr. Desi Dundics is President and Founder of Equipment Links, Inc. He has over 32 years of experience with equipment reliability and the development of maintenance programs for all industrial equipment, including buildings, facilities and general infrastructure. He presents RCM seminars nationwide, speaks and makes presentations at technical conferences, supports various advisory committees, and past Board of Directors High Technology Council.
Mr. Dundics graduated with honors from the U.S. Naval Academy in 1975, qualified as Chief Engineer for Naval Nuclear Propulsion Plants, and served in various capacities of plant operations and maintenance, completing his naval service as preliminary inspector for the Operating Reactor Safeguards Examining Board.
Mr. Dundics currently provides executive consulting for various commercial and government initiatives.
Recognized across the US in the fields of reliability and equipment condition assessment.
- Asset Management and RCM Consultant to NASA
- Asset management and RCM consulting and implementation projects
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory Deep Space Network, Glenn Research Center Facilities Test Division, Plum Brook Operating Station, White Sands Test Facility, Wallops Flight Facility
- Develops RCM analyses and Failure Mode and Effect Analyses (FMEA’s) throughout NASA
- Sites include KSC, JSC, CDSCC, GDSCC, MDSCC, GSFC, WFF, WSTF, JPL-DSN
- Involved in deferred maintenance and equipment condition assessment programs
- Contributing author to NASA RCM Guide and Reliability Centered Building and Equipment Acceptance Guide
- Performs RCM related training throughout the agency
- Asset Management and RCM Consultant to Commercial and General Industry
- Columbia Gas Transmission (Gas distribution) – RCM, integration with CMMS, PM Optimization
- Timet (Titanium manufacturing) – RCM, Metrics & PM Optimization
- Dofasco (Steel, Rolling Mill) – RCM and PM Optimization
- Gerdau Ameristeel (Steel, Melt Shop) – RCM and PM Optimization
- ChemMetals (Process Manufacturing) – RCM integration with TPM
- Dayton Power & Light & TVA – implementation of RCM and on-line substation monitoring systems
- Western Farmer’s Coop (Power Generation) – RCM and PM Optimization
- Alpharma (Pharmaceutical) – CMMS support
- Hoechst Celanese Corporation – RCM associated with a 10 plant re-engineering project
- Various waste water treatment companies – RCM Training and RCM implementation
- Various building & facilities, such as data centers, office complexes and universities
- Developed hundreds of equipment failure codes
- Instructor engagements at universities and Facility & Operations Programs
- Managed various RCM technical re-engineering efforts
- Managed various on-line condition assessment implementations
- Speaking engagements at nation-wide industrial conferences